Is Efhre International University a university?
Of course. Efhre International University is an accredited university registered by the Belize Ministry of Education. Only university institutions authorized by the government of a country can register with the World Directory of Medical Schools. The mission of this institution is to provide the list of all medical schools in the world, as well as accurate and complete information about each school.
The World Directory of Medical Schools has been developed through an alliance between the World Federation of Medical Education (WFME) and the Foundation for the Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER) in collaboration with the World Organization of Medicine. Health and the University of Copenhagen.
The World Directory offers an exhaustive compilation of the information previously contained in the IMED and AVICENA directories.
WFME is the leading global organization in the education and training of doctors.
The mission of the WFME is to fight for better health care for all humanity; The main objective of the WFME is to improve the quality of medical education worldwide, with the promotion of the highest scientific and ethical standards in medical education. This objective is fulfilled through the elaboration of standards in medical education, by the promotion of the accreditation of medical schools, with the development of databases on medical education, through future projects in medicine and medical education, and through other publications and associations.
FAIMER seeks to improve the health of communities by improving education in health professions. By creating educational opportunities, conducting research and providing data resources, serving the international communities of educators, researchers, regulators and manufacturers, each policy a potential change agent for better health care. Through activities around the world, FAIMER combines its own experience with that of local experts to create meaningful and sustained improvements in the systems produced by health care providers and provide health care.
Links of interest:
International Medical Education Directory (IMED)
How can I get in touch with EIU?
The Admissions Department is specialized in dealing with all the information you need about qualifications (via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +34 931 960 009, +1 786-623-2390 (international students). This contact form and a personal advisor will contact you as soon as possible.
What requirements must I meet to access the Master's degrees?
To access the master’s degrees, you must have completed other undergraduate, graduate or diploma studies. Each master director defines the selection criteria for those who accept students in their program. It is advisable to explore the requirements of each degree before applying to a postgraduate program.
For more information, contact the Academic Commission and a personal advisor will give you any necessary information regarding requirements.
How do you reserve your place and registration for a future foreign student?
There is no difference in the pre-registration and enrollment process for future national or foreign students, the same documentation being necessary in all cases
How are the titles exceeded?
All the postgraduate programs have a structure of face-to-face, blended, or on-line hours in which the work of the student and of the teaching staff are coincident, this supposes a 30% of the dedication; a credit is equivalent to 25 hours of student work, of which 10 to 12 are theoretical or practical and 13 to 15 of the student’s individual work.
In the case of Masters, regardless of the evaluation determined by the Academic Directorate, the development of a final master’s degree is mandatory.
Can I legalize a degree in my country via the Hague Apostille?
Yes. And it is highly recommended to do so if you plan to travel abroad, since the notarial signature through the Convention of the Hague Conference on Private International Law of October 5, 1961, recognizes therefore the authenticity of the documents that are They have issued in other countries and carry the apostille.
Next, the list of signatory countries:
Germany, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan (2/03/05), Bahamas, Bahrain (12/31/13), Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil (08/16/2016), Brunei-Darusalan, Bulgaria, Burundi (2/13/15), Cape Verde (2/13/10), Cyprus, Colombia, Cook Islands, Korea (07/14/07), Costa Rica (12/14/11), Croatia, Denmark (12/29/06), Dominica, Ecuador (2/4/06), El Salvador, Slovenia, Spain, USA Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia (05/14/07), Grenada, Greece, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India (03/12/08), Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan (07/31/11), Lesotho, Latvia, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Malawi, Malta, Morocco (08/16/2016), Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova (16 / 03/07), Monaco, Mongolia (12/31/09), Montenegro, Namibia, Nicaragua (EV. 05/14/13), Niue Island, Norway, New Zealand, Oman (01/30/12), The Netherlands , Panama, Paraguay (01/09/2014), Peru (09/30/10), Poland (08/14/05), Portugal, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic (08/30/09), Slovak Republic , Romania, Russia, Federation of Samoa, Saint Kitts and Nevis, San Marino, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Lucia, São Tomé and Príncipe (13/09/08), Serbia, Seychelles, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Suriname , Swaziland, Tajikistan (10/30/2015), Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, Urug uay (10/14/12), Uzbekistan (04/15/12), Vanuatu, Venezuela.
If you want more information, you can take the Example of the Ministry of Education of Spain
If your country is not on the list, contact the Academic Committee, for all the information you need about this process (via e-mail email@example.com or by calling +34 930 117 180, or +1 786- 623-2390 (international students) You can also fill out this contact form and a personal advisor will contact you as soon as possible.
What is the admission process?
Complete the information request form that you will find in each title.
- A personal advisor will contact you to verify that you meet the requirements to access the studies you want to study and if there is a scholarship available that applies to your study. It will also inform you about recognitions or validations, if it were the case, and necessary documentation, subjects to enroll according to your time of dedication, will solve all your doubts and will guide you on the documentation that you must contribute.
- Your advisor will send you the link to the self-registration of the specific course, where you can easily upload all the provisional scanned files for review and acceptance of the course director to which you enroll.
- Your personal advisor will inform you of the different forms of payment so that you can find the one that best suits your needs.
- You must send us all the required documentation to formalize the admission, duly certified.
- Once the Academic Secretariat checks all the documentation, it will proceed to formalize the registration and acceptance by the University. You will receive a call or email confirmation of enrollment.
- The same day of the start of the academic year, you will receive the access keys to the virtual classroom in your personal email account, as well as a corporate email from the firstname.lastname@example.org, with unlimited space.
I want to study at EIU “… because I can combine studies with my work”
The internships in companies are an experience for the student valued positively in the labor market and offer students the exceptional opportunity to perform the tasks of a job to which their training is oriented. At EIU, there is a clear commitment to the university-company relationship, considering external practices as an important and necessary methodology, as well as an opportunity to establish relationships on the spot and to test first-hand, under the supervision of a tutor of the company or institution, applying and complementing the knowledge acquired in academic training, facilitating employability and also the capacity for entrepreneurship.
The curricular practices correspond to the training carried out in the undergraduate and postgraduate training, being perfectly integrated, and students can combine the studies with the job.
The practices are the first gateway for those who want to redirect their professional career and have acquired a new training, in addition to offering an excellent opportunity to make contacts and perform your skills.
Students seek that their teachers have certain characteristics, which together with their own, facilitate their use in the courses they teach. In the same way teachers seek that their students have certain characteristics for the proper development of their courses. A student must meet the following characteristics to become a student 10.
- He has an interest in the subject and recognizes the importance of his learning.
- He has a high sense of responsibility.
- He knows how to organize his time and leads a balanced life.
- Dedicates to the subject the time it demands.
- He is attentive to what is expressed by others.
- Actively participates both in the classroom and outside of it in activities that benefit their learning.
- He knows how to express his ideas.
- Knows wonder about what should be learned from the subject.
- He has the ability to take notes.
- It has synthesis capacity.
- He knows how to anticipate events.
- Know what should be done before, during and after exams.
- He knows how to evaluate his performance objectively and knows how to demand himself personally.
- He is respectful of his knowledge, with his colleagues and with his teacher.
- Be aware of the importance of change.